Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let me perceive forgiveness for what it is. This lesson says, 'There is a simple way to find the door to true forgiveness. When you feel you are temp

Let me perceive forgiveness for what it is.

This lesson says, 'There is a simple way to find the door to true forgiveness. When you feel you are tempted to accuse someone of any sin or mistaken belief in any form, do not allow your mind to dwell on what you think he did, for that is self deception,(My mind, your mind is a part of God's Mind and I am Whole. My mind does not have the capacity to think and I am not the thinker. Ask instead, "Would I accuse myself or blame myself of doing this?"

At first I was putting myself in the place of the one I was tempted to accuse and then I realise what it was saying was that if I accuse my brother I am also accusing myself and the chain I put on him is the one I am putting on myself.

We according to ACIM, that are not awake are not afraid of crucifixion or of fear or of hate, our real fear is of redemption or of the love of God. Even though it is crucifixion of fear or guilt it maintains a separate sense of reality from what God is and that is the egos main attemt to keep us separate which is reality it can not and is only an illusion of a separate sense of self that I am not.

Underneath the mask of illusion of fear and guilt is the reality of our Love for God and Gods love for us.

----- You are neither behind the point of perfection nor are you advancing toward it. You are at the point of perfection and it is from there you must understand your self from. http://illuminedmindedawakenings.blogspot.com/ Namaste The Divinity in me greets the Divinity in you.

No comments: