Sunday, February 28, 2010

Journalings

5/3/08

Let me remember I am one with God, at one with all my brothers and sisters and my Self in everlasting holiness, happiness and infinite peace.

What I am remembering here is that I am one with God already and I just need to remember that is so and that is the truth of my being and what I am. I am already one with God. I just need to fully remember that is so. The memory of that fact that I am one with God is already there in my mind because God placed it there when he remembered Him Self as me. I am the face of God and Christ is the face of me.

Nothing can ever interfere with the truth that I am one with God. No matter what I think I am doing, no matter the circumstance of my life at this time, I am still one with God. Let me remember God I am one with you. Let me remember God I am your Son. Let me remember that I am one with all my brothers and let me see the face of your Son in all o f my brothers and my Self that I am one with.

No matter what the appearance may be to me or how far removed I may feel at the time it does not matter. I am one with God and God is with me always. No matter how dark in despair I may think I am, I am one with God. No matter what negative experience I may seem to be having at the moment and no matter how much my brother or myself seem to be suffering, I am still one with God and my brother and it is by remembering that is so will I see my brother free and I will be able to save my brother and me. I will be able to bring peace and comfort to his weary mind. I will be able to heal him and perform any miracle that needs be. When I remember that I am one with God. Let me remember I am one with God that is my saving grace. I thank God for this memory that is place in my mind. I am now remembering that I am one with God eternally and for ever.

----- You are neither behind the point of perfection nor are you advancing toward it. You are at the point of perfection and it is from there you must understand your self from. http://illuminedmindedawakenings.blogspot.com/ Namaste The Divinity in me greets the Divinity in you.

No comments: