Sunday, February 28, 2010

Guidance

June 16 Sun in Gemini Moon in Sagittarius

Lesson 168

Your grace is given me. I claim it now. Father I come to you. You come to me as I have asked. I am your Son eternally whom you have always loved.

Your grace is come and I am eternally touched by you. You have come to me with your very presence of Love and if I do not know you as God Creator as yet then I Know you as Love and your loving presence now surrounds me and fills me and moves through me as your Holy Spirit fills me with your Illimitable love.

A tear forms and I am at joy knowing that you have come to me with your gift of love once again. I am amazed with what I am feeling now. I have come home and you have come to me from a great distance and have rushed out to meet me here where we are one and where I can proclaim,’ I have returned, your son is home’ and where you have proclaimed, “My son was lost, but I have found him. I have touched Him and I embraced him. I have girded him with the golden cord and his white robe of light and his eternal ring have I granted him, because He is home my Son. Now we can feast on all that is good and my Son’s inheritance is still here and has never gone or left him and is his still to claim always.”

Today, in this quiet moment in this place to dwell, I felt his living Presence and his Love. He has come to me as He has promised and I realized, He this living Presence has never left and in this presence at this altar I know as I am known I am his Son forever. I am complete in my Father and my Father is complete in me and we as Father and Son are one and again I am filled.

Whereas before in my deluded mind I was thirsty and hungry for the Spirit to fill me with its sustenance has now filled me overflowing with His eternal Love. I was dry as in a desert, parched were my lips and now I am kissed by the eternal, my eternal love. I am touched again by the Spark of Life and I am inspired.

The Holy Spirit has filled me again and I am moved and I am directed and I again know I am supported by the Universal Flow of eternal being.

It is a new week and I am invigorated and ready to continue my journey through the pure field of Gods fiery Love and I see again all is transformed before my very eyes all is love. My heart is a flame of Love before this loving altar that I have come to, to know Gods Presence once again. It is a light that never goes out. It is a love that is never changing and yet ever new.

I rest my mind and heart in this Knowing Presence and because of it I am able to trust my mind to the Holy Spirit and to use it has He sees fit. I am even able to open my heart a little bit more and envision paradise once more, Gods Kingdom we never left and only thought we did.

God loves us still with His undying love. It is the eternal flame on ever altar of every heart and it never goes out or is it ever extinguished. I breathe it in now and I can feel this charged atmosphere of energy the energy of love and spirit. I feel animated and I feel alive. Where I was dead and asleep, I am now alive and awake.

Thank you Father, for your heavenly embrace.

----- You are neither behind the point of perfection nor are you advancing toward it. You are at the point of perfection and it is from there you must understand your self from. http://illuminedmindedawakenings.blogspot.com/ Namaste The Divinity in me greets the Divinity in you.

No comments: