Sunday, February 28, 2010

Journalings

Lesson 126 All that I give is given to my Self .

There is only one Self in all of us and everything returns back to the Source from which it came. The drop of water in the ocean goes out and returns to the sea. The spark that is in the flame returns back to the the flame. As I speak this Truth, All that I give is given to my Self from that place of the heart and the center of all being I am reminded of what I really am. I am in the ocean. I am in the sea. I am in the drop of water. I am what returns to me.

As I am repeating the words of remembrance of who and what I am, I am reminded as I am observing my breath that there is a source within me that I goeth and I cometh, just like the breath. It too is part of the whole, being whole within itself. Being a whole part of what is being that is everything there is there is a oneness in it all.

I feel a part of something that is greater then I. I rest and I give all that is myself. I surrender to the all of what it is and I surrender to the truth of my being and I am. I see myself float on this sea of life and tranquility I am rested and I am still in the stillness of what is being in that moment I breathe. I have been rescued from that weary shore of discontent and I am comforted in Knowing I am never alone and that my every step is guided to that distant shore that I may call Home.

It is not so in the distance now as I am nearer my God to thee. I have come home and I have arrived only to meet my Self again. I have returned and I am welcomed and there is a feast that awaiteth us. I feel joyed and I am in peace knowing I am home again.

There is now I Know rest for the weary and a lamp to light the way. Now I Know I am healed and I am Whole and I am one with thee for I am Soul.

I feel deep within me that I do not want leave this place. I stay one more moment and to me is an eternity. Less and less to I want to come back to this world that I thought I made that is as nothingness as it returns back from which it came, back to the Love of God. Now another world appears that is fresh and new and sparkles in the Son of God and in the Sun of God. I am in this light that reveals my Self to me and the Self that all is the very Self of God that I am one with all my brothers in all of the universes of universes.

I am touched by this immortal being and my heart is glad as tears come to my eyes and I feel this immortal Love that comes from you and through you as I realize my self as one with you and that many that you Are.

I am infinite spirit in all that is finite. I am One and you are One with me. I touched with my heart of Love and you touched me in that place I am eternally still. I am Love and I am Loving and I am Loved by you as you Love me. Thank you that all of you are here and thank you for all that you are that God created you to be. Thank you for You just being you as I am.

All that I give is given to myself.

There is I am sure in all of this a greater Harmony then I am Knowing at this moment which all is one. There is a universal Harmony and a planetary Harmony and there is a music of the Spheres. We all are created out of this infinite harmony that is so pleasing to the Self of our Maker. It is the true Relationship of all relationships that exist for us to be. One can say that this inner Harmony that is reflected in the earth, sky and sea is also the very art of being who and what you are in this very moment of Love. May you if you have not already found this harmony this condition in which all things be, find it Now. For it is there and it has not changed and is always waiting for your return though it always KNOWS you never left at all. I am in harmony with you as you are with me. We are all family of one family tree.

No comments: