Sunday, February 28, 2010

Journalings

Lesson 125 In quiet I receive Gods word to day.

The first thing that came to my mind as I read the lesson today is that there is a quiet place already there in your mind and that there is a reality to these words, “In quiet I receive Gods Word today.” Today is always the present and the quiet is that place of silence within your mind where there is no thinking. It is a calm so deep and interpenetratable that nothing on the outside can penetrate it, only the mind itself in the form of attention. When one places their attention on this point or place of stillness the Holy Place one finds that there is depth and that the depth is endless and supportive at the same time.

When one speaks the words of power and transformation from that place of stillness as if you are the true Self that speaketh (you are the Son of God) there is Movement and a stirring of a Knowingness and a awareness that one Knows thy Self as the one that speaketh. At first it seemeth that the words are speaking outside from that place of the outer mind. Then as one repeateth the Word over and over slowly and silently with the breath and one is focusing on that silence within placing ones attention there in the quiet. Now if there is a disturbance or a distraction coming from the outer mind or the invitation to be distracted, one then notices it and brings one’s attention back to the stillness. Then, if one has lost that place momentarily, then one again brings the attention to the breathing, chanting the mantra until once again one finds that place of stillness and brings the attention there again. I find as I rest my attention there and listen in the stillness there is something that speaks to mind and stirs my awareness to a activity within where I am still at rest. It is very comforting and I feel like sinking deeper into this stillness.

I am feeling this intuitive part of me is now telling me things and I feel guidance from within. Some of the things are pretty mundane at first and then the mundane becomes transformed into the magnificent. I am open to receive Gods Word and I by hearing it am transformed with a new mind.

One of the thoughts that came to my mind in an instant was that I was not aging but becoming youthful that I had reach a point in my awareness where I am returning back to my source the fountain of Youth and so my body too is returning back to its youth vibrant and alive with a new zest for life and vigor.

My body is not aging and decaying but it is youthing and agelessing . I need to watch my self talk that tells me my body is getting old and will decay in time. Instead I am telling my body and I am speaking to my mind that I am youthful and I am returning to full awareness of my eternal youth that never ages nor never dies. I am eternal spirit.

The Word that I am speaking has Authority because it speaks the Truth of what I am. When you speak the truth from that place of being and the one Mind it is then truth you are speaking. The Word has life and is able to move mountains if that is what it decrees and therefore can move any obstacles on your path because it witnesses for what is beyond and is yet here right now. There are no stones to trip on or obstacles to bar your Way.This Word if you speak it will calm you mind and still your breath and heal all that which is not whole just in the same way that Jesus healed the sick and calmed the Sea this is the same Word of Power. It is the Word of a Knowing Mind the Mind of God is that which speaks.

Use this Word as an expression of the Will of God being set in motion. The Word of Power sets all things in motion all creation is in motion because of this Word. It is Love in motion. The thing I am remembering is I can only receive this Word when I am still. It is then the Word speaks to you. I have no thoughts of my own separate from what Gods Thoughts are and the Word that speaketh in my mind and in my mouth are the Thoughts of God and that is what God is being right now in me.

Now this direction of your mind as Gods mind may very well say to you get a job or check the news paper, or cross the street. Go this way. It will always I am hearing speak to your greatest need the one that you are now ready to express and identifies for you fulfillment and where you are most willing and ready. It will always speak to where you are right now and because it knows what you need before you ask it, It will identify that need to you and the way you may experience your need being filled.

In quiet I am hearing and I am receiving what God Word is to me and now I am speaking it to you. Shh, and listen. Listen in Joy! Listen in Peace, but listen.

----- You are neither behind the point of perfection nor are you advancing toward it. You are at the point of perfection and it is from there you must understand your self from. http://illuminedmindedawakenings.blogspot.com/ Namaste The Divinity in me greets the Divinity in you.

No comments: