Sunday, February 28, 2010

Journalings

As I am in the silence I am told or it is revealed to me that everyone is my brother or sister and that each one I meet is a gift of God to me as I am to them. As I was repeating over and over the idea of thanking my Father for his gift to me and realizing that everone I meet is a gift of God as well as everything there is, is a gift of God. It is a beautiful thought to be reminded that every encounter is a Holy Encounter. I ask to be reminded constantly of this truth no matter the passerby or the one I encounter, you are a gift of God to me. You remind me of my Self and you witness to me what I am. I ask to be reminded every hour, I thank my Father for his gifts to me.

I also ask to be reminded every hr and every chance I get to remember that I am one with God and that my mind holds only what I think with God. I am also reminded everytime I am a ware of thinking, but my mind is part of God's Mind and I am happy healed and whole. Let us not forget who we really are no matter the circumstance or the time of the day or who ever we are with at that moment of remembering, it doesn't matter. All that matters is the truth and the realization that we all are one with God and that that memory is there waiting for all of us to realize once and for all that I am one with God.

No comments: