Sunday, February 28, 2010

Journalings

This is very interesting to me as I was repeating it over and over again as I watch my breath. The word that stuck out was the word "was.'' What got my attention as I read the lesson that the word described to be a preexistent state from the one I am experiencing Now. I imagined, imaged or visualized in my mind the idea, if I was transported to the time of birth as far as this personality existence goes and say these words, "I loose the world from all I thought it was." I must realize that I had and existence before all this was born in me, instead I was born in it.

The world I perceived when I took my first breath was already the world I thought it was meaning before a prior existence. Now what was interesting about that is that I am teaching Astrology 101 and the first talk was about reincarnation and the idea of karma of past deeds and that when you look at a individuals chart,you are looking at what that individual thought the world was and that he is here now in this 3rd dimensional perspective to choose again and loose the world from all that he thought it was.

The chart of an individual or an entity is a look at a personality and one aspect of Astrology is the study of the Personality or the ego the divided self of man. In observing the chart one can see the choices one has already made in time and therefore his or her potential for change and rebirth or transformation not as an limited self or ego that appears to be ruled by the stars, but a soul or an individuality that is the expression for the Whole Self of man the Christ or the Son of the living God.

No comments: