Friday, June 11, 2010

Breathe in emptyness, breathe out emptyness

As you concentrate on the breath, mentally say in your mind, Breathe in emptyness, breathe out emptyness. This is where you are affirming the emptyness of a self or any thought of a self that is separate from You in your right mind. As you empty your mind of all thought and then ask the Self that you are the Holy Spirit what is the Truth here and now and then relaxing and just being the Observer with out any thought of your own, separate from what God is being in you as You and letting in what ever rises in your mind without any resistance or separate will that God as Spirit is willing in you His being what you are right now at this very moment.
Your breath is what God is willing in you and each wave of breath that stirs within in you a movement of being that is reflected in your outer world of experience. Say to the Holy Spirit use me as you will, move me into the action of what I am being right now. Lead me, direct my thoughts that they be the Will of God and this universe. Teach me the Truth of what I am and reveal to me my source and Identity with God as I am. Let me know the Truth of what I am right here and now and fill me up so that my experience is only that what God in me as me is experiencing now. Be my eyes and ears that I only see that which is the Truth of my being and in everyone and everything and I only heart what God is always speaking in my mind.
Fill me and complete me as your Son and Daugher and let me remember I am one with you. Let my mind be cleansed that my only thought may be of YOu.
You are my Father and Mother God and I am your Son and Daughter creation created as perfect as you and let that perfection that is in your be revealed in me that all needs be fulfilled in you my only Source and being. Amen


-----
You are neither behind the point of perfection nor are you advancing toward it. You are at the point of perfection and it is from there you must understand your self from.

http://illuminedmindedawakenings.blogspot.com/

Namaste The Divinity in me greets the Divinity in you.

No comments: