Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Name is Love

My Name is Love
Come back and let me wipe away all of your tears and fears. Come back and let me wipe away all of your sadness and scary dreams that you have dreamt so long that they have become real to you. Let me once again show you another way, a way of peace a road where there are roses and Lillie’s one each side and though there may be thorns they will not harm you anymore and you can instead smell the sweet scent of flowers all along the way and the gentle sounds that are like hymns ushering you along your path and beckoning you home again. Do not be afraid little one for all the things that you thought you really done. You only done them in dreams and in dreams they are forgotten. In the place of forgotten dreams there is a memory of joy everlasting and where there are no tears to shed any more.
Darkness my little one has been the path you have tread going nowhere as in a circle with no end. Yet now the light has come to shine again in your heart and in this light there is gladness that you can now see the way clear and a beautiful horizon that is always before you knowing that you have come home.
Come back little one, I will wipe away all tears and your tears of sadness and fear will turn to joy. I will light your path so that you can see all of the goodness that I give unto you as your birth right to experience once again. This is the treasure I will bestow on you little one this treasure that will never grow old nor moth or rust nor thief can come to steal.
I will put in your path the lover of your soul and all those you meet will mirror to you the love that you are created to be and are whose kiss will melt away all dross of the past and where union with me will be experienced once again.
It is time to waken from your nightmares and dream the dream of awakening, awakening to the real world the world of true paradise the Kingdom of heaven. You have been in a deep sleep which seems for ever but my darling love I have found you, you that have been lost. I have heard you from far off in a distance. I have heard your cries and I will dry them now.
Come unto me and I will give thee rest for you weary soul that has in the dream traveled life times seeking to find your way home. At last I have found you because you have sought me out and in seeking me you have found me right there where I am always. I am in union with you. I am closer then hands and feet. I am your breath that breathes through you and give you life everlasting.
I am your way shower, your deliverer and your redeemer. I have come to take you home no more sorrow. No more sadness. Enter in to my Joy. Embrace me as does a lover who gives only love and ask nothing in return because all that is given is given to you.
I am your long lost love that you have waited for that will complete you even as your complete me. I am your Father and your mother and you are my son and my daughter and it is time now that you come home and be received with open arms no longer are you lonely any more. No longer do you have to despair or want anything that you do not already have. My name if Love and I will love you forever because you are mine and I am yours.

No comments: